Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Local Celebrity Spotting

I was on the bus home from work not three blocks from my house, and who did I see crossing the street?  None other than David Suzuki! I quickly rang for the next stop, but unfortunately the bus took me two blocks before it let me off. I started to run towards where I saw David, but he had walked off.


Well, tonight was fun.  After dinner, Sara and me decided to stay away from the computer and TV.  We played  Canasta - a card game we had learned last Christmas but hadn't played since.  Sara beat me hands down, surprise surprise.  But then - world be my witness - I discovered something Sara's much worse at than me - much much worse, and I'm not even very good at it.  Writing upside-down with her left hand.  This quickly evolved into left-handed upside-down mirrored-image writing.  Proudly, I'm also much better than her. But after that, she took me to town at 3D tic-tac-toe.

Off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush.

-Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment